Protex by Bardahl MTS (Engine Flush Cleaner) (N94100)
Protex by Bardahl MTS (Engine Flush Cleaner) (N94100) (325ml)
(Delivery to Peninsular Malaysia only)
Multi-Functional Flush and Cleaner for Use in Engines, Transmissions, and Steering Systems
Deposits such as gum, varnish and sludge are by-products of normal operation and often build up in engines, transmissions, and steering systems. Many vehicles often operate under ‘severe’ conditions, such as ‘stop and go driving’ or trailer towing which can greatly increase these deposits. In addition, increased under hood temperatures, reduced crankcase capacity, infrequent transmission and steering fluid changes will worsen the problem. These deposits contribute to performance issues in engines, transmissions, and steering systems.
PROTEX by BARDAHL® MTS Cleaner™ is a concentrated blend of solvents, dispersants, detergents, and anti-wear additives that will clean and condition the engine, transmission, and steering system by removing gum and varnish deposits and preventing further deposit formation. This special formulation will chemically ‘tune-up’ an engine by freeing-up stuck rings, removing deposits from valves, and eliminating sludge from oil galleries and passages. In transmissions and power steering systems it removes sludge from internal passages and gum and varnish from control valve.
- Chemically “tunes-up” the engine by loosening sticky valves, lifters and rings
- Proprietary chemical formula dissolves harmful gum and varnish and removes sludge.
- Improves transmission shifting and helps control ‘shudder’.
- Prepares engine, transmission, and steering system for fluid change.
- Dispersants and detergents keep removed deposits in suspension until the fluid is drained.
- Safe for all engines, transmissions, and steering systems.
- Compatible with all fluids including synthetics.
Pour the entire contents into the crankcase, transmission, or steering system. Do not overfill. Operate the vehicle for sufficient time to allow circulation and cleaning.
For the engine, remove the oil and change the filter and replace with new oil. For the transmission or power steering system, drain or conduct a fluid exchange and replace with new fluid. Conduct service as recommended by a technician. Dispose of any used or unused solution and container in accordance with local, state, and federal regulations.