Protex by Bardahl Pro-2 Oil Supplement (N93450)
Protex by Bardahl Pro-2 Oil Supplement (N93450) (325ml)
(Delivery to Peninsular Malaysia only)
Enhances Motor Oil to Stop Burning and Restore Power in Older Vehicles
A common problem with older vehicles is excessive oil burning and loss of power and performance due to lost compression. Increased fuel dilution and crankcase blow-by rapidly depletes the additive in the oil which leads to increased oxidation, deposit formation and engine wear.
PROTEX by BARDAHL®PRO-2 Oil Treatment™ is formulated for older, higher mileage engines that area burning oil, operating under heavy loads or in extreme high temperature conditions. Using proprietary ‘polar attraction’ technology, this formulation provides extra anti-wear and anti-friction protection that extends the effectiveness of the lubricant. Extra inhibitors help control oil oxidation, decrease deposit formation, and reduce bearing corrosion. This special solution minimises wear and enhances overall engine performance while providing extra lubrication protection for city driving and heavy-duty operation.
- Thickens oil to control excessive oil consumption and improve high temperature lubrication.
- Restores compression and engine power to improve performance.
- Boosts anti-wear, anti-friction, and extreme pressure performance of the oil.
- Increases oxidation and corrosion protection of the oil.
- Safe to use in gas or diesel engines and will not harm plastic or Teflon components.
- Compatible with all types and grades of motor oil, including modern synthetics.
Add at each oil change and between oil changes as needed. Pour contents into the crankcase prior to filling with new oil. One bottle will treat up to 5 quarts of motor oil. For newer vehicles, use PROTEX by BARDAHL®PRO-1 Oil Supplement (# 93400) to enhance performance. Dispose of any used or unused solution and container in accordance with local, state, and federal regulations.